You will be glad to know that we run long term tests on our tee shirts in order to monitor their quality. As with all things there are some do's and don'ts when it comes to cleaning.
We strongly advise you wash and iron your tee shirt as follows:
- Wash your tee shirt at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.
- Do not use bleach or any substance which has a bleaching agent in it.
- Do not dry clean your tee shirt.
- Iron your tee shirt at a medium temperature.
- Do not iron directly onto the design but you may iron on the back of the tee shirt, i.e. so that there are two layers of cotton between the iron and the design, at a medium temperature in order to iron out any wrinkles in the design which may occur during a wash cycle.
Please follow this advice as we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the tee shirt or the design if this advice is not followed.